1. Mouth Breathers/Day snorers: Mouth breathers are easily my biggest peeve because of one reason and one reason alone, the noise! We were given a nose for a reason, use it. nobody enjoys hearing people sound like beasts during the day.. stop.
2. People who chew with their mouth open: When people eat , it is supposed to be done inside the mouth in a closed environment. NOT open for all to see. Keep your food in your mouth and keep it closed , it will be more pleasant for everyone in your vicinity. please be civilized and if you feel the urge to chew with your mouth wide open, do it on your own time.
3. Judge Judy: Judge Judy is on this list because i simply hate everything about her, she thinks she can do what ever she wants and she doesn't even act like a judge. Judges are supposed to be impartial, while she sides with the one that she thinks has a better story. Get your head checked because you don't even use facts in a case.
4. People Who Walk Slow in the Halls: its as simple as if your in my way or anyone elses way we wont wait for you to go faster, we will walk right through you and if you don't speed up that your fault. I'm not being late to my class because one kid cant walk at a reasonable pace. walk fast or don't be here.
5. People who don't cover their mouths when coughing: All that people that don't do this are literal walking pathogens, if you could cover your mouth and not cough in my face that would be great. I don't like getting sick at all, being sick is horrible. Your sick there is no need to infect more